Static Resource Grafting Demo
Demo of static resource grafting.
- Observe that the two demo paragraphs below indicate that they have not been "grafted."
- Install the "Static Resource Grafter" Chrome extension:
- Check out the
mihaip/web-experiments GitHub repository and find the
static-resource-grafting subdirectory within it.
- Go to the "Extensions" tab of Chrome's settings panel.
- Enable "Developer mode".
- Using the "Load unpacked extension…" button pick the
- Start the local "development" server
- Go into the
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000.
- Verify that http://localhost:8000/grafted/ shows the two files that are to be grafted.
- Reload this page.
- Observe that the two demo paragraphs below now indicate that they have been "grafted."
If styles have been grafted then this paragraph will have a green outline.